I am maître de conférences, in the Laboratoire de Probabilités, Statistique, et Modélisation (LPSM, formerly LSTA+LPMA), in Sorbonne Université (formerly Université Pierre et Marie Curie - UPMC, Paris VI).
Since 2017, I am also an associate member in the DMA at École Normale Supérieure, Paris. I did my PhD. at the Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse (IMT) in applied maths. As a PhD. student, I was under the supervision of Jérémie Bigot and Pierre Weiss.
- (Oct 2018) Organizing a summer school on "High dimensional probability and algorithms" (hpda2019)
with Djalil Chafai and Joseph Lehec.
- When? in July 1st-5th 2019
- Where? at Ecole Normale Superieure (ENS, Paris)
- Who? Starring : Sebastien Bubeck and Joel Tropp for two courses
- How? Inscription is free but mandatory!
- (May 2017) Vancouver, here I come! Visiting Ben Adcock!
- (May 2016) I just received the "EEA-GRETSI-ISIS" prize, a PhD dissertation prize in Signal, Image and Vision.
- (Dec. 2015) I just received "Adrien Gaussail" prize by L'Académie des Sciences de Toulouse for my PhD work.
Inverse problems for imaging
High-dimensional data reconstruction